Centura Health has more experts in more places throughout the region. Start your health journey by finding the right one for you.
Endovascular Aneurysm Surgery
- In this procedure, a device called an endoluminal stent graft-or endograft-is placed inside the diseased artery to provide support for the weakened artery. The device alleviates blood pressure in the aneurysm, allowing blood to pass freely without pushing on the weakened artery. This procedure can be done in the thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta, iliac artery, or popliteal artery.
IVC Filter Placement and Removal
- This is an umbrella shaped device designed to catch life threatening clots from traveling to the lungs and causing pulmonary emboli. It is used when a patient cannot safely take anticoagulation, has to suspend their anticoagulation, or has clots refractory to anticoagulation. Some of these devices are removable.
Open Aneurysm Surgery
- An aneurysm is a swelling or ballooning of an artery due to weakness in the artery wall. This is life threatening if the artery were to burst. In open aneurysm surgery, the artery is freed up above and below the aneurysm and a new artificial artery is inserted.
Lower Extremity Arterial Surgery
- Many patients have clogging of the arteries that causes blockages and narrowing of the arteries that supply their legs. Dr. Crepps and Dr. Kissell do a variety of procedures to treat these blockages. Sometimes they can repair the artery from inside the blood vessel, or by using "endovascular" techniques similar to heart catheterization. These procedures would include stenting, angioplasty, atherectomy, and endografting. Other times they have to do open surgery to bypass or reroute around the blockage with a patient's vein or artificial artery.
- A carotid endarterectomy is a procedure where the narrowed carotid artery is cleaned out in order to reduce the patient's stroke risk.
Dialysis Access Surgery
- Dr. Crepps and Dr. Kissell place peritoneal dialysis catheters and create hemodialysis fistulas and grafts for dialysis patients. They also do declots and maintenance on these accesses when they develop problems.
Varicose Vein Surgery
- Our doctors evaluate and treat varicose veins. They start with an ultrasound evaluation to look for venous reflux, or veins that allow the blood to flow backwards. They perform varicose vein surgeries including endovenous laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, phlebectomies, and sclerotherapy.
Our search tools require a zip code to match the location nearest you.