Fertility Care - Natural Family Planning Services
Fertility Care is a program based on the Creighton Ovulation Model, which is extensively researched and designed to help couples either achieve or avoid pregnancy.
Advantages of this program include:
- Medically safe, no health risks or side effects
- Highly reliable - 99 percent effective in avoiding pregnancy
- Easy to learn - when professionally facilitated by a certified practitioner
- Inexpensive - provides a lifetime benefit for a minimal financial investment
- Valuable aid for couples who are having difficulty achieving pregnancy
- Highly versatile - can be used at any stage in a woman's reproductive life—women who have irregular cycles, are breast-feeding or are pre-menopausal can use the method effectively
- Morally acceptable - taught in churches worldwide
Introductory sessions are held once a month. To register, call (719) 571-3101.
For more information on Fertility Care - Natural Family Planning, call (719) 571-3472.