High School's Top Ten List
10. It's a quick, easy way to lose a pound.
9. Doesn't hurt nearly as much as tongue piercing.
8. You get out of class free.
7. The armband and stickers bring sympathy from the opposite sex.
6. You will be a hero to someone in need.
5. Awesome snacks & juice.
4. It's healthy for you.
3. It's the cool thing to do.
2. Everyone's doing it.
And the no. 1 reason to donate blood . . .
1. It saves lives.
If you are interested in setting a blood drive at your school, please call 719-776-5714 for more information.