Penrose-St. Francis Classes & Events
A program based on the Creighton Model of FertilityCare, which is extensively researched and designed to help couples either achieve or avoid pregnancy. Learn about the male and female reproductive system and how to identify natural times of fertility and infertility. Taught by a certified FertilityCare Practitioner.
- Medically safe
- Highly reliable—99 percent effective in avoiding pregnancy
- Easy to learn—when professionally facilitated by a certified practitioner
- Valuable aid for couples who are having difficulty in achieving pregnancy
- Highly versatile—can be used at any stage in a woman’s reproductive life; women who have irregular cycles, are breast- feeding or are premenopausal can all use the method effectively
- Morally acceptable—taught in many churches worldwide
Cost: $30 per couple for the Introductory Session – payable at time of registration $35 for book/materials if you decide to begin the program – payable at class with check or cash.
At the Introductory class, learn details about the program, have your questions answered and consider if the program will meet your needs. If you are ready, you can purchase your book/chart/stamps and begin right away. If not, you can always contact the practitioner and begin at a later date when the time is right. Private follow-up sessions with the practitioner are necessary to fully learn and utilize the program effectively. Charges may be covered by some insurance plans.
Call 719-571-3101 to register and get room assignment. Certified FertilityCare Practitioner’s office: 719-571-3472.
|Dates, times and locations for this event|