What is it like to work at Penrose-St. Francis Health Services?
Imagine looking out your window and seeing the beautiful majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains every morning. Imagine taking a relaxing drive to work, where you are an important part of Southern Colorado's leading health care system. Imagine raising your family in a dynamic, wholesome community with outstanding schools and unlimited recreational and cultural opportunities.
We're Penrose-St. Francis Health Services located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. And if you believe that quality, compassionate health care is something that every person deserves, then we are looking for you.
With a staff of more than 2,000 employees (along with 600 physicians and 700 volunteers), Penrose-St. Francis Health Services ranks among the top five private-sector employers in Colorado Springs.
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services, founded more than a century ago by the Sisters of St. Francis and the Sisters of Charity, is comprised of: Penrose Hospital, St. Francis Medical Center, Penrose-St. Francis Health Learning Center, the Profile Employee Assistance Program and Centers for Occupational Medicine, as well as two urgent care centers.
Here are a few reasons why associates are proud to work at Penrose-St. Francis Health Services:
We provide award-winning healthcare and have been named among HealthGrades America's 50 Best Hospitals for 7 years in a row (2008 - 2014) and named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is proud to be a Magnet-recognized organization, as the credential reinforces our dedication to quality patient care. Learn more.
• Three Urgent Care Centers offer convenient, walk-in urgent care services to residents of Colorado Springs and Teller County
• Voted by Nursing Professionals, as of of Top 100 Hospitals to Work For List 2009.
• St. Francis Medical Center which opened in 2008 as the only full-service hospital in northern Colorado Springs is the home to a Level IV Trauma Center, Critical Care Unit, Cardiac Services, Women's Pavilion and Birth Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Unit, Surgical Services, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, on-site Flight For Life® helicopter and a full-service inpatient pharmacy.
• The Penrose-St. Francis Heart and Vascular Institute provides comprehensive leading-edge heart diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation services as well as robotic-assisted surgery
• The Penrose Cancer Center specializes in state-of-the-art, integrated, multidisciplinary care of a wide range of adult cancer illnesses and has southern Colorado's only Cyberknife technology.