The Center for Women's Imaging
Tranquility and technology are the foundation for The Center for Women’s Imaging located in the Penrose Pavilion on the Penrose Hospital campus. Our relaxing, spa-like atmosphere offers the most advanced screening and diagnostic imaging services in Colorado Springs including:
- Digital Mammograms
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound for women including OB/GYN ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis/DEXA)
For added convenience, multiple tests can be scheduled for the same day. We are also located just steps away from the Penrose-St. Francis Breast Care Center should you need additional breast care treatment.
To schedule a screening mammogram, call 719-776-8010 or complete a request form online.
At The Center for Women’s Imaging, we have created a relaxing, soothing environment with calming earth tones, comfortable seating and soothing music. During your visit, you will enjoy:
- Plush robes
- Aromatic hand treatments
- Fruit-infused beverages and/or gourmet coffee/tea
- A special gift including a 10% off coupon to the Mother • Daughter • Sister • Friend boutique which is located acorss the hall from our center
The Center for Women’s Imaging at the Penrose Pavilion is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We are also ACR Accredited in:
What does this mean?
- We have voluntarily gone through a rigorous review process to be sure we meet nationally-accepted standards.
- The personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform your imaging examinations.
- The equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive, and the facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.
2312 N. Nevada Ave., Suite 220
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Hours: M – F, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m
For your convenience, free Valet Parking is available at the entrance of the Penrose Pavillion.