Register for Penrose-St. Francis Physician CPOE Training
Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) training is mandatory provider training including order entry, med reconciliation and discharge orders/prescriptions.
***If you have trained at another Centura facility you are not required to attend PSF training. You are welcome to attend a “refresher” if you like.***
To register for an PSF CPOE training session:
1. Select a category below to view available classes within that specialty.
2. Select a session.
3. Click the register now button, complete and submit the information.
CPOE Session Categories - Please note, you are not required to sign up for training within your specialty. You may register for any session; it just may not be focused on your specialty.
- CPOE Anesthesia
- CPOE Cardiology
- CPOE Cadiothoracic Surgery
- CPOE Critical Care
- CPOE ENT / Otolaryngology / Facial / Oral / Plastic Surgery / Dental
- CPOE General Pediatrics / Neonatology / NICU
- CPOE GI
- CPOE Hospitalists / Administrative / Other specialties not specified
- CPOE Medicine - Physical Medicine / Geriatric / Rehab / Opthalmology / Dermatology / Infectious Disease / Neurology
- CPOE Nephrology
- CPOE OB/GYN
- CPOE One-on-One Training
- CPOE Ortho / Spine / Hand / Podiatry
- CPOE Oncology / Hematology
- CPOE Radiation Oncology
- CPOE Radiology
- CPOE Surgery - Neurosurgery / General Surgery / Urology