How to Apply
How to Apply
The program is using the new on-line centralized internship application, DICAS. DICAS will be available in December 2012 for the Spring 2013 match. The on-line application must be completed for our program by 11:59 pm Central Time on February 15, 2013. The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application and $20 for each additional application.
- When completing the application form, applicants must include the name and contact information (specifically an email address) for each reference. This will trigger an email message requesting completion of a reference form. The form will be completed on-line. Students submitting more than one application will need to use the same individuals as references for each application.
- Applicants who apply to internships using DICAS will be asked to complete a personal statement in 1000 words or less. Questions to be addressed in the personal statement include:
1. Why do you want to enter the dietetics profession?
2. What are some experiences that have helped to prepare you for your career?
3. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to:
DICAS - Transcript Department
PO Box 9118
Watertown, MA 02472
- Applicants must also register on-line for computer matching at http://www.dnddigital.com/ and select internship priority choices by 11:59 pm Central Time on February 15, 2013. There is a $50 computer matching fee.
- In addition to the DICAS and D&D Digital fees, this internship also requires a non-refundable $75 application fee payable to Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. Please mail your application fee to:
Dietetic Internship Program
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
PO Box 7021
Colorado Springs, CO 80933
If you have any questions or concerns about your DICAS submission, please contact DICAS Customer Support at 617-612-2855 or email DICASinfo@DICAS.org