Penrose-St. Francis Health Services currently offers outpatient pharmacy services at the Penrose Hospital.
- Customer access to an expanded line of over-the-counter products at reasonable prices.
- Patient privacy - separate windows for drop-off and pick-up.
- A patient counseling area
- Prescriptions are accepted for Workers Comp, auto claims and most third party prescription plans
- Counseling by a pharmacist is offered with each new prescription; patient's questions are always welcomed
- Drug profiles maintained and monitored
- Computer software assists pharmacists in identifying potential drug-drug interactions
- Documentation provided for Spending Account reimbursement
2222 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Closed weekends.
Located on the first floor of the E Tower just off the main lobby.
A Walgreen's pharmacy in the NorthCare building adjacent to the new St. Francis Medical Center can fill discharge prescriptions and even offers delivery to the bedside prior to discharge.