Centura Health has more experts in more places throughout the region. Start your health journey by finding the right one for you.
Southern Colorado's Premiere Robotics Program
While robotic surgery has revolutionized the field of medicine, the Penrose-St. Francis Robotics Institute has similarly revolutionized the way surgery is performed in southern Colorado. Penrose-St. Francis brought robotic assisted surgery to southern Colorado and was the first southern Colorado hospital to perform robotic surgery in 2005.
As the region's robotic surgery leader, we offer you:
• Twenty-four, highly trained, experienced surgeons who specialize in robotic surgery
• Eight years experience with robotic surgery, more than any other hospital in the region
• A robotic surgery program that has performed more surgeries than any other program in southern Colorado
• The latest technology with two da Vinci® Si Surgical Systems (
Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center )
• A wide array of minimally invasive procedures that speed up recovery times, reduce side effects and lead to better clinical outcomes
• Enhanced robotic technologies such as Firefly™ Imaging that makes our da Vinci® Si Surgical System more precise and accurate
• Experienced patient care providers who work exclusively in the field of robotic surgery and have unique knowledge of what patients need before, during and after a procedure
Plus, we are one of
Healthgrades "America's 50 Best Hospitals" for the sixth year in a row!
Our search tools require a zip code to match the location nearest you.