Better Sleep Tips
Incorporating these tips into your sleep routine, may help you get a better nights sleep.
1. Try to sleep only when you are drowsy.
2. If you are unable to sleep or stay asleep, leave your bedroom and engage in a quiet activity in a different place. Do not turn on the TV. Return to bed when you are sleepy.
3. Maintain a regular bedtime and wake time. This includes weekdays and weekends.
4. Use your bedroom only for sleep and sex.
5. Avoid napping during the daytime. If you must nap, nap no longer than one hour and not after 3pm.
6. Avoid caffeine 4-6 hours prior to bedtime.
Take the Sleep Quiz!