What Makes Us Unique
In addition to the great benefits package you'll receive, associates at Penrose St. Francis Health Services also have access to these great amenities:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - up to $1,250 for part-time associates and $2,500 for full-time associates, per year
- Free, 24-hour Wellness Center at Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center
- Coffee Bars available at most campuses
- On-site pharmacy with employee discounts on prescriptions
- Free parking for associates
- Onsite Gift and Floral Shop
- Education and Wellness classes
- Spiritual environment with on-site chaplains and Chapel's
- Health Library
- Discount program offering discounts from flowers and computers to financial services and more!
Take a virtual tour of our hospitals!
Colorado Springs and the surrounding area is a great place to live and is known for its rich and diverse cultural activities. Colorado Springs consistently ranks at the top of a variety of national and international lists including:
#1 - Money Magazine, "Big Cities to Live In"
#1 - Outside Magazine, "Best Town"
#1 - Forbes, "America's Most Pet-Friendly City"
#2 - Men's Fitness, "Fittest City in America"
#2 - Women's Health, "The Best Places to Live for Women"
Features of Colorado Springs include:
- Top-notch k-12 schools, in addition to several colleges in the area
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including walking and hiking trails, golfing, mountain biking, and much, much more!
- Cultural activities such as the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Colorado Springs Philharmonic Orchestra, Pioneers Museum, and the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
- Home of the United States Olympic Training Center and Air Force Academy
- World-famous Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak
- Affordable housing costs - average home price is just $214,181
- Amazing views of the snow-capped peaks and 300 days of sunshine each year
- Home to the Colorado Sky Sox AAA baseball team
- An abundance of dining opportunites to suit anyone's pallet