Why Choose Us?
Premiere Robotics Program
While robotic surgery has revolutionized the field of medicine, the Penrose-St. Francis Robotics Institute has similarly revolutionized the way surgery is performed in southern Colorado. Penrose-St. Francis brought robotic assisted surgery to southern Colorado and was the first southern Colorado hospital to perform robotic surgery in 2005.
As the region's robotic surgery leader, we offer you:
• Twenty-four, highly trained, experienced surgeons who specialize in robotic surgery
• Eight years experience with robotic surgery, more than any other hospital in the region
• A robotic surgery program that has performed more surgeries than any other program in southern Colorado
• The latest technology with two da Vinci® Si Surgical Systems (Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center)
• A wide array of minimally invasive procedures that speed up recovery times, reduce side effects and lead to better clinical outcomes
• Enhanced robotic technologies such as Firefly™ Imaging that makes our da Vinci® Si Surgical System more precise and accurate
• Experienced patient care providers who work exclusively in the field of robotic surgery and have unique knowledge of what patients need before, during and after a procedure
Plus, we are one of Healthgrades "America's 50 Best Hospitals" for the sixth year in a row!