Breast Surgery - Southern Colorado Breast Care Specialists
Southern Colorado Breast Care Specialists focuses on all aspects of breast health. Whether you have a specific complaint, need a routine annual exam or need breast surgery, we are here for you. Please call and schedule an appointment if you have any of the following:
- Lumps or masses in the breast
- Breast pain
- Nipple discharge
- Abnormality on screening mammogram
- Diagnosis of breast cancer
- Family history of breast cancer
We are pleased to provide annual clinical breast exams. Digital screening mammography is available at The Center for Women's Imaging.
Toni Green-Cheatwood, D.O., Breast Surgeon
Dr. Toni Green-Cheatwood is a breast surgeon and Director of Breast Oncology at the Penrose Cancer Center. Her office is located in the Penrose Pavilion located on the Penrose Hospital campus. Dr. Cheatwood received her Doctor of Osteopathy degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and went on to general surgery residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She is board certified in general surgery and recently completed a Multidisciplinary Breast Surgery Fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. She is an accomplished breast surgeon, whose practice offers complete care of the breast for women of all ages and stages of life, not just those who have received a cancer diagnosis.
- To diagnose breast pathology in an expeditious and sensitive fashion with attention to patient needs and schedules
- To educate patients in regards to their disease process, management options, and adjuvant therapy recommendations
- To provide support services to patients and their families
- To be a resource for patients not only during the immediate treatment and recovery stage of their disease but throughout their lives
- To provide counseling and close monitoring of high risk patients
- To provide educational opportunities to other physicians and healthcare providers in the area
- To promote healthy living and disease prevention within the community
Southern Colorado Breast Care Specialists
2312 N. Nevada Ave., Suite 235
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719) 571-8845 FAX
Are you new to Southern Colorado Breast Care Specialists? Fill out our New Patient Forms before your appointment.
Operated by Centura Health Physician Group
We want you to think of our practice as your medical home. A medical home is a doctor’s office or clinic that provides care to patients in a more organized, team-based way. We want to partner with you to set health goals, answer your health care questions whenever they come up, provide you with tools to help you learn more about how to stay healthy and connect you with specialists when you need them.
Learn more about Medical Home.
As part of our commitment to keep you healthier, we have tools to educate you about your health and increase communication with our practice. To learn about our patient portal, MyCenturaHealth, click here. To access our health library, click here.